Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Ransom Note from The Bad Guys




I guess I knew that none of the 6 ransom notes would be any good. It was impulsive to take the bike, and even more awful and impulsive to turn to The Bad Guys to make my point. Charlie & Colin are dangerous men. They were licking their chops at the thought of breaking Dave's knees over this. But crafty they are not...Charlie is connected and I don't want this to go too far. As far as I know Colin and his wife don't hang out with any more of those ecoterrorists. But suddenly I'm realizing maybe he just happened into a good cause where he could apply his shady underworld behavior. He was sort of gently humming Kenny Rogers under his breath today. God, I just realized it was The Gambler. I'm a little frightened that I haven't seen David. I suppose he's trying to come up with the money, somehow. I should of thought of the repercussions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

David must be a newcomer to Madison. Welcome, David! We know this because David overlooked an obvious, elegant solution to his off-season storage problem.

All David had to do was weld the bicycle frame to the meter and tag it as follows: 'Bicycle and Meter': Multimedia Street Art by David. Here in Madison, anything billed as locally produced 'art' is treated with reverence; police and public work together to protect it.

It's not too late to follow my recommendations, David. If you do, thw rost that can happen to your "art' is that it will be moved to a city park.

Dr Diablo

Anonymous said...

Great shot of Colin.

His sister passes on to stay out of trouble. Haha.